The Rotative Valve, is a machine designed for unloading storage units, such us hoppers or silos, in a controlled way, and keeping the tightness in them, or in the equiptment feed. They are specially indicated for dehydrated mineral Plaster, Anhydrite and also for the dosage of Perlite.
It is composed by the following parts:
- Motor-gearbox, and direct pinion-chain drive.
- A casing made of cast gray-iron.
- A rotor with steel blades.
- A detachable safety cover for the drive.
MONTERDE Rotative Valves are valid for any product, granulated, fine or powder.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ROTATIVE VALVE
* Considered Material: cooked plaster